Thursday, March 14, 2013

Diva is a female version of a hustlah



Man, don't I think I look good? 

haha. I noticed this semester I have been trying to find new ways to wear old clothes. You see, I don't have a whole lot of time to shop and I certainly don't have a whole lot of dough to be spending on clothes. This makes things hard and a little less exciting. However, it does mean I'm pushing the boundaries for what I had originally thought my clothes could do for me and the way I had originally envisioned them to be styled. I have worn button downs with this skirt before and liked the results so I thought I'd try it again with this season's ubiquitous denim shirt. 
The pictures just remind me of how not entirely flattering this skirt is on me. whatevs. diva gotta wear what the diva already has.


No comments:

Post a Comment