Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I can be more than a dream...




Hehe, heyllo. I was going into Philly for First Friday and I so do love dressing up for First Friday because, why not? It's the time when normal people leave the financial district and enjoy the "artsy" scene. I will gladly fill the artsy weirdo role that people expect to find there. In this case it is the sexed up grunge artsy weirdo. I just always have those fishnets in my closet just begging to be worn. I wondered, why not  with black sheer tights? why not indeed!
The tank is part of the Prabal Gurung collection with Target and it was like, waaaay too big and baggy and didn't fit right and what. the. hell is that color?! so not me. my mom got it for me (she said I needed to be more colorful and not wear black all the time). Whatever, baggy is in right? and grunge is all about wearing ugly clothes...duh.
The black shorts were originally my dip bleached jean shorts that I just got sick of wishing were black. so I dyed them black. so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment