Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'll go away... and then come back






Heh, from that title, I should have posted this before I went MIA. Sorry, academics and then moving back home has put this blog on a hiatus. What I remember from this post was that I took these pics during a bit of a rough patch in my social life and was having difficulty posting them without wanting to rant or something. But now... I'm over it. she's still a bitch. So, what I remember was that I wanted to look hella good and off beat, so duh, a white shirt with a white jacket. hey, you don't expect it now do ya, especially with the ubiquitous jean jacket around to steal the show. Who said that jean jacket had to be bluuuueee huh? yeah, that's what I thought. I think my inspiro for this outfit was an outfit for the nastygal vintage site with different colors and I just loved the subtle layering of  proportions and dimensions and other bullshit. blehh. it looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment