Monday, October 22, 2012

Got my heart in a silver cage






Wow, blogger is being weird. Okay, so this shirt I thought was one of the most hideous things I'd ever seen. My mom mailed it to me with this other skirt (I'm sure, intended to be worn together) and I felt bad because it was expensive and soft and I would have like to wear it... except, ew. 
That was until I watched the movie "Cracks" with Eva Green. She flounces through the whole movie wearing slinky tank tops just like this one, except colorful and printed. SHE LOOKED LIKE HEAVEN. until the end when she just looses it. 
So, naturally, if Eva Green looks good in it, it must look good on me too. I decided to give the shirt a try and wore it simply with the black jeans, and a sparkly purple cardigan. I tried to make my voice gravely like Eva's, but to no avail. I still thought I pulled her look off. (right, like anybody can do that, her look is all her own, and she pulls it off wonderfully)

No comments:

Post a Comment