Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Mexican hipster...they exist?

 Remember when it was warm?
yeah, this post might be a little late, sorry yoes. watch to beat the winter blues
I was going to say "I swear I was happy this day!" But then I remembered that I wasn't. I think the only thing I liked about this day was running around to class without a bra and for once really not giving a damn or being conscience of it. Like I have anything to worry about :/
Also, my friend greeted me at breakfast saying "You look like a New Mexican hipster!" This kinda made my day. I don't know what a New Mexican hipster looks like (the, what, 20 that exist?), but they must be pretty cool people if they look like me. 
Confession: This was the shirt I slept in. yeah, I was that lazy to get dressed. Actually, I had barely gotten more than a nap for sleep and woke up 10 minutes before class. Ergo.. wore my pajama shirt as a shirt and was too lazy to put a bra back on. did not care.   
Interesting fact about this shirt. I got it at my second favorite ice cream place that happens to be in St. Louis. Oddly, it is National Geographic's second favorite too. My first favorite is also N.G.'s first favorite. WEIRD RIGHT?! Unfortunately my third favorite is not their third favorite...shame. Anyway, I've been to this place thrice now, and the fact that it is a 10 hour drive from my home says a lot. I deemed this a worthy reason for buying the shirt.
The rest of the outfit is a pair of shorts from Goodwill that I bleached, a red belt from Florence (where my third favorite is), my red Tom's, earrings made by a friend (she doesn't have a website to my knowledge) and a bandanna tie dyed by moi.

1 comment: