Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I didn't like this outfit, so I'll just post pics of my hair

... or the side of my face. So, when I last got my hair cut I told the girl I probs wouldn't be getting it cut for another 3 months. Yos, the last time I got my hair cut was when I started this blog. While not quite 3 months ago, it's still a damn long time for someone with short hair. Ergo, why I have been wearing a bandana around. But not just any bandana! Of course I had to go and make my own!
So, the last time I was at JoAnn's I had the forsight to buy a plain white bandana knowing full well that an opportunity to tie-dye was coming up. I just did up some simple stripes (vertical or horizontal, it's a square!) in black, red, yellow, red, black pattern with a lot of overlap, and wha-la! I know it's not for everybody and I kinda wear it as my junky bandana headband to keep my overgrown locks out of my face, but I still think it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment