Thursday, May 31, 2012

summer hpster

You know how when you take a great picture, but only one part of the whole actually looks good? Yeah, ^that picture. Hot bod, wtf face. It's like I'm trying too hard to get on ANTM. "Tyra, look at my smize!"

So, how is everyone else's summer? I actually didn't wear this during the summer, but who's counting?
I got the then pants in a thrift store and they had weird yellow stains (not there)(and they did wash out), but I cut the bottoms off, cuffed 'em and there ya go! shorts that cover my belly button!
I did the shirt too. Like this. Cut it up, twisted the straps, sewed them back. careful it stretches though. at the end of the day, my bra was completely hanging out, not just peeking as intended.
WHAT THE MUTHERFUCKIN FUCK?! I'm just too ridiculous for my own good. thank gawd this pic was taken in jest. I do not actually think this looks good. who do you think I am?! actually, my pecs look quite luverly. Have you ever noticed how after watching a movie with foreign accents you pick it up in your head too? old episodes of Lip Service have me thinking in a Scottish accent. let's hope this is temporary. 
I found you miss nue booty! 'bout to take off for flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment