Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Out of my room! Finally!

 They finally let me out! I'm free! JK. My wonderful friend and I went to see the Van Gogh exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art one Saturday and what a perfect opportunity to shine! I decided to go as my hipster best and wore something that looks an awful lot like what I normally wear. oh well, it looks good.
 Oh yeah, see all those people checkin' me out? Maybe they were just looking at my gorgeous photographer ;)
Back in my room. Had to show the look sans jacket and backpack. Come to find out my mom really hates my belt... and boots... and style in general. I tried to explain the concept of androgyny to her, but she just kept calling me "a butch". Well, that aint a bad look either. Maybe with time I'll win her over!

No comments:

Post a Comment