Friday, May 18, 2012

Ombre and D to the P



Bloglovin be where it's at yo
I am also "claiming" my blog on bloglovin so that is what ^ that is for.

I know color dying ombre is so overplayed by now (bleach is the new thing now fyi), but I couldn't help sharing my attempt. I think it went all right. It definitely would have gone better had I been using a container with a flat edge instead of a bucket with a curved edge, hence the cone/mountain/roller coaster shape on the front of my chest there. trial and error, trial and error. This shirt I bought as fundraiser from my college's feminist newspaper "The College News" and if you are a wonderful person you might go check out their site! D2P peeps.
 slightly embarrassing, I know you'll judge. but hey, this blog is embarrassing enough! the back is worth reading! I AM A FEMINIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment