Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vaudeville chic

Please ignore the half eaten chocolate covered marshmallow egg in my hand, this was the best pic. That distant blank stare was too much to resist...jk.
Well, I recently got the shirt at what is marketed as a thrift store, but is actually, weirdly enough some stomping ground of super hip store clerks and some average joes hoping to find sorta trendy stuff at cheaper than in-store prices. Anybody been to Buffalo Exchange? kinda pricey for my taste, but some good things can be found there. I hate naming any thing by name, but even if you don't go to buy anything there, just go to see what the staff is wearing. I am also wearing my gold Miu Miu look-a-like sparkle shoes which I've featured on here before, but didn't show them with an outfit.
Okay, so let's talk about the shirt ensemble: The cream one I got at Buffalo Exchange, where it was before that, I do not know. But! The day I got it, I was shopping with my friend that dreads shopping as a favor and a way to get off campus and swore up and down I wasn't going to buy anything. Well, what if I didn't find everything that I had put in the back of my head to look for! 1. A cream chiffon blouse 2. round sunglasses 3. spandex bustier crop top thing- I found them all! I wore the third thing under the first and it was beautiful and I didn't feel like a super slut wearing only my bra under a very see-thru shirt! Yay! win! no more super slut until summer when I just don't wear anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment