Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Canadian Tuxedo


I wore this wonderful bow tie (THAT I MADE!) over the weekend with an outfit that I can't post on the interet in case I become famous (it looked wicked awesome, be sad that you can't see it). well, I was dying to wear it with something "normal", "conventionally appropriate". Yeah, so a Canadian Tuxedo was what I came up with :)

The first time I heard this term was when I was trying to party it up in Barcelona and this Aussie was teasing me that I was wearing a "canadian tuxedo" because I was wearing black jeans and a blue jean jacket. I think he was subtly trying to tell me he could see through me and knew I was a lesbian. Anywhooo, this outfit is truly a Canadian Tuxedo, and quite intentionally so.

Blue jeans, blue jean shirt, quite ugly brown lesbo shoes, and a wonderful, fantastic deep red velvet bow tie I made my self and is really just a pin. ;)

2 comments: