Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rock-a-billy-ish

nice pic of my ass, right? #narcissist

Inspired by the wonderful Gabrielle! She told me to wear "high waisted jeans with a cropped jean jacket and a bandana"... I think, my memory fails me. Anyway, the point is she has good taste and I looked hot this day. I was also very cold, because it was cold out, but my room was hot, so I walked out wearing only this in 50s degree weather :O

So I later put a jacket on, but still. I also couldn't find my navy bandanna that was all beat up and perfect for this outfit. So, after tearing apart my room looking for it or adequate substitutes, I settled on this weird poly pink scarf thing that came with another shirt that I was planning on tucking into some dark scary corner and just forgetting about... which is exactly what I had done. Only by searching every weird nook and cranny did I come across it and deem it worthy in my desperate moment.


Semi Rosie the Riveter shot?

I am looking at this post retrospectively and DAMN I look like sex. GeT IT gURl !

No comments:

Post a Comment