Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sometimes my mom has good taste...

My mom mailed me this dress for Easter. She mailed me some other stuff too, but I will wear that stuff later. Don't tell her, but I'm not a big fan of the print itself, but I think it makes for an interesting, chill dress.

Nyway. It is sorta typical and mall-ish, but still looks bangin'. This non-cropped jean jacket I have had since freshman year of high school... weird huh? I'm just surprised it still fits. The beauty of denim. I had to wear tights. Ideally, I wouldn't have, but it was colder than what would have been appropriate to wear it without them. The necklace is from a sketchy street dealer at Parc Guell in Barcelona. 3 euro, I was ripped off.

Coolest sunglasses, right?! I wish they were perfectly round, but they would be less practical/wearable if they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment