Friday, April 13, 2012

Sometimes I just wear strange stuff


I found this shirt at a wicked vintage/thrift store in Philly. That is all I'm going to say. I don't want too many people finding out about my sources. Anyway, I think it was supposed to be 70s, but I think it is more 80s. I am by no means an expert though, so don't trust/ judge me.

I love when people wear long sleeved shirts with short shorts. It looks better with tight fitting black top with short shorts. This was fine though. The boots always look good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Uh, I don't think I need to explain this one. The jeans are a dark purple/ plum color that you can't really see here. I always get compliments on them, either because of the color or because my butt looks good in them.
I layered two tanks, the flowery slinky one and a lace one. I think the effect was better than I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment