Monday, April 30, 2012

I don't know how to wear a maxi skirt!

I think I got it right? Sorry I haven't posted in a while, just got done with what felt like hell week of college. But now I have time to post my glorious outfits that I've been wearing in the mean time!
So, I usually don't wear maxi skirts because I have for some reason always thought they looked bad on me... even though I never tried them on or ever wore them. So, when my mom sent me this skirt in the mail, I thought "Challenge accepted!" and went about creating an outfit to wear with it.
BUNNY BELT! I found this gem in the local thrift store that I usually find absolutely nothing in. Actually found it 2 years ago before I started thrifting for real. I've always been this cool ;) I have such a hard time wearing it with stuff though. The color of the belt matches nothing and the bunnies are so eye catching I should really wear them with plainer stuff. The top I've worn before, I cut and sewed it up myself! The colors matched perfectly, all navy!
RaWR
I later scratched the "NIKE" symbol off the shirt, so hopefully it will look less like someone's old work out shirt... which it is... shhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment