Wednesday, April 4, 2012

cool ass motherf*cker


This is a variation on an outfit I wore earlier. This is how I originally meant to wear this shirt, if you've seen the earlier post. High waisted, belted black jeans, this bangin' shirt and obvi the ugly ass boots. Thank the lord it was cool enough to do it this day. Walkin' around feeling like Shaft or something.

Wait.

Have any of you seen that movie "What Women Want" with that nutter and helen hunt? There is a scene where he walks out of his building and can hear the female doorlady thinking he "looks like Shaft!" You really have to hear the voice. Anyway. this is what I imagine everyone is thinking when I walk by in this outfit, just cuz I look like such a stud. I know, ego much?


Ooookay. So I really like how these jeans look on my hips, so I took a picture of just my hips... yeah, I guess it looks like just a pic of my crotch. sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment