Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm going to start uploading my outfits on to here, because you know, I think I'm super stylish


So, I wore this the first school day after I dyed my hair navy blue. Unfortunately I'm too much of a pussy to bleach my hair, so I just picked a dark dye and thought, well, hell, maybe this will work out. It didn't. My hair just "looked darker" according to my friends and in the right lighting (dull, dark, bad lighting) it had a navy tinge to it. Well, the outfit is a thrifted Ralf Lauren button up (I never find something good enough to wear with out making modifications, I felt so lucky), my spandexy black mini skirt, h&m suspenders, sheer black hose (you can't see it) and my GLORIOUS, WONDERFUL, GLISTENING, OUTRAGEOUS, FLAMBOYANT DIY Miu Miu sneakers that I did myself and look like this:

and this:

and this!

they're so shiny and ridiculous! I love them :D

So, I'm going to upload more pictures and hopefully post more posts, because upon re-reading other posts, I realized how therapeutic this is! And, I'm just ridiculous about complaining about stuff.

SO! FUTURE: MY STYLISH OUTFITS AND MORE BITCHY RANTS ABOUT BANAL STUFF! GOODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment