Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yes, I know you can see through my shirt, that's the way I like it!


I freaking, love this shirt! Yes, it is see-through, yes it is bright red, yes I am going to wear it unabashedly. I got so badgered on campus this day because my shirt was see-through, it's not like I have a bad body! Anyway, I wanted to wear this with my high-waisted black jeans and black boots and a belt. Well, what do ya know if the weather was super wonderful again and I had to wear shorts and sandals! Damn! Same shorts as the day before, the sandals I've had since high school. Got 'em at Walmart, $10. That shit's for real! Lasts!
The shirt I got at Loehmans in New York, and it's seven for all mankind. I've never been to Loahmans before and forced my shopping weary traveling companion to go in with me. I was not super impressed. The prices were not very enticing, the selection was basic, stuff from upper scale departments stores. Not the kind of stuff I was looking for. Well, I saw this shirt on the wall, and knew I wanted this bad! There were purple ones and blue ones too, both beautiful, but not quite as eye catching. On a small level I regret not getting the blue one because that color is so pretty and going to be in style in the fall, but it just didn't look as good on me as the red, and I was only going to be getting one.
I took the outfit off halfway through the day because the colors are just so not spring and I couldn't decide if everyone was staring at me because they could see my bra through this or because the outfit was clearly much better for fall. Either way, I am going to put it away until fall and then rock it then. IT'S SO PRETTY THOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment