Monday, March 26, 2012

Strange indeed, strange and beautiful


I'm glad I took this picture in the morning, even though there was so much sunlight in my room I couldn't get a decent picture. I woke up and my hair looked like this:

Okay, so I thought it was pretty awesome and doused my hair with hair spray with little hope that it would actually stay up that way. It actually did for most of the day.

So, more about this "look". I was trying to copy a recent look from Stella McCartney's fall 2012 runway. It's basically a deep deep v neck black sweater over a button up turtle neck with a flared mini skirt. None of which I own. Okay, I did have the flare skirt, but ya know, it didn't look exactly like Stella's. I was preparing to cut up a dark sweater I found around before someone informed me it was navy... not black. tragedy. Nvmd, I got up that morning planning on wearing the skirt and the ginghamy houndstooth pink print shirt from God knows what era. That shirt is just waaaaaay too much on its own. tried a vest. tried a belt.

THEN BRILLIANCE HIT.
AN ACT OF GENIUS!

Wear a black cardigan tucked in and only buttoned at the botton and SHAZAAM! instant Stella. I know, I'm a miracle worker. Born not of this world. Praise me later, send me money, pour loving comments onto all my posts, etc.
WEEeeee!

hahaa, arrow on door. aren't I a cutey? I should re-name this blog "Narcissistic Extravaganza" or something more clever... I'll work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment