Thursday, March 15, 2012



Okay, so I was going to wear this super cool retro 80s/90s look to meet someone I met online and may or may not have kinda liked. but they bailed on me and are not texting me anymore. FLAKE. any way, shouldn't be ranting about personal life on Internet. I will learn. So, this is my super awesome spandex skirt with a basic white tank, a wicked cool shade of blue vest I just picked up during spring break, sheer black tights, and the black boots. Oh, and the earring is something I picked up in Florence, Italy while studying there last fall. Literally, I only bought one. Two were 18 euro and I realized that I would really only ever wear one at a time, so why should I buy both?! I asked the store ladies if I could just buy one for 9 euro (still expensive I know, but earrings are a weakness of mine) and they said "ci!". So that is the story of my singular shocking pink earring. ver ver asymmetrical dahling.

No comments:

Post a Comment