Friday, March 9, 2012

This one, I'm kinda really proud of




So, the peachy/salmon top I just found in a free box, and have pathetically been toting around with me for over a year now. I knew there had to be something good I could do with it! It fit really well, but the color was aweful (so I thought at the time, notice how quickly opinions can change!). So this year I've been noticing all the cut out pieces on the spring runway: of which I will find the pictures for later.

So... I cut out a triangular section from each shoulder of the top. I realized after I did this how big the section was and realized I would probably not be able to wear this.
*Epiphany*
The next Saturday I had a birthday celebration to go to in the city, and thought, well, this is a daring number, I think I'll wear it. I always planned to wear it with the high-ish waisted black pants with chunky belt (love the buckle's effect), but I didn't know what to wear underneath the polo. I think I was planning on just wearing a black bra and letting the straps peek out. SO, the epiphany was to wear my black lace shirt underneath.
Wha-la! Pretty peek-a-boo lacey shoulders with semi "in" peachy colored polo and tight black jeans.

I always wear black boots unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment